Monday, October 16, 2006


Bad Momma


We had some errands to run today. Then we went for a nice long walk. It is a beautiful day here, absolutely beautiful. So..when we got home, Maya decided that she was hungry and she was hungry NOW. A full hour before she would normally eat. I had a bottle in the fridge, so I just fed her that. Never given her cold formula before. She did not seem to mind at all. But then, as I was changing her diaper, I noticed that she was shivering. You know, like one of those really deep internal shivers? OMG.

I felt SO bad. She was smiling and cooing at me anyway, but Dear God! I felt SO SO bad. Ugh.

Please tell me it bothered me more than it did her...

*sigh*

Labels:


Comments:
its you... she got used to it but she knows that you mean well..
 
I never gave my kids cold formula. I even got a plug into the car heater for the bottles, like a thermos sleeve, that you plug into the lighter socket.
If it made you feel that bad, then you'll have learned from this and won't do it again.
heehee
 
i used what stacey used. and i used the microwave EVERY TIME though everyone would say not to. if she didn't like it, she wouldn't have drank it, right? ;)
 
I'm convinced that if a baby isn't crying then you don't have to worry much about whether or not they're bothered...she'll let you know.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]