Sunday, August 13, 2006


This is a TOTAL TMI post


So I thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones. HAH!
*drinks metamucil*

I have pretty much skated through this pregnancy. Yeah I have had some swelling, and the ligament pain a few months back threw me for a loop. Oh and the headaches. Good LORD the headaches. I had a small bout with constipation early on too. Thankfully all of that subsided. Aside from being tired, REALLY tired, it has been a lot better than I ever anticipated.

Until just now.

I was sweating. Profusely. Crying. Praying to Jesus. No joke. Afterwards I sat in the shower and my whole body shook. I cried some more.

And all I can think right now is this; if I cannot push out THAT, how am I gonna push out a 7 pound HUMAN BEING???

I need a nap....

Comments:
i totally just forgot what i was even going to say. wowwwww. lmao!
 
I think the difference is that what you oush out during labour will be a beautiful little girl, whereas this one was just something that got flushed down the toilet so totally not worth the pain. I had a few of these myself, horrid days.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]