Monday, August 14, 2006
If you blog it, they will call...
When Dr. M checked me, he sort of grimaced, and shook his head no. Ugh. I was so disappointed. "Nothing happening, still closed tight."
He told me that we could wait and see if I go on my own. He told me we could try an induction, and he told me we could just schedule a section. Those are my three options. However, after a discussion with two other Docs that have seen me recently, they all agree that the chances of this kid fitting through my pelvis are slim to none. He mentioned something about some part of the pelvis (? i totally don't remember!) being in the way and that the baby cannot move down further. An induction would be a waste of time and energy. He says "I cannot TELL you what to do here. I CAN recommend, for the health and safety of you AND the baby, to schedule the section. WE could TRY a vaginal birth, but I really do not think that will happen..."
So I am waiting on a call back from the Docs about the date that our daughter will be born. We were aiming for this Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
NOW I am freaking out. Heh. I have been cool as can be this whole time. Now though I feel, WOW. Like I am gonna throw up.
I need to go clean her room. Again. If they don't call within the next 15 minutes I am going to be really pissed. Don't leave me sitting here like that, you know?? Ugh
I will post more when I know more.....
This time was way better, even the catheter before the epidural was okay. And I got to see her a lot quicker.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]