Thursday, July 13, 2006


She's only happy when she's dancin'!


I.can't.breathe.

She keeps plopping her butt out. At least I think it's her butt. I HOPE it is her butt. LOL

I get all lopsided, and it is SO uncomfortable. Yet I love it. I love feeling her movements. I am getting anxious to meet her. I am not as anxious about delivery as I was a few months ago. I mean, it IS going to happen, one way or another yah know? lol

We have a lot going on here, and I worry how it is all going to affect her. How is her finally being here going to affect us? I do NOT do well when I don't get enough sleep. I have always been that way and it was the number one reason that I never wanted kids.
I get migraines, sometimes I will run a fever...it is really odd. It goes far beyond just being tired. *shrugs*

Everyone keeps telling me to get as much sleep as I can now. How? Do you have ANY idea how much shit I still have to do before she gets here? Guh!

Annnywaaaay....I was just sitting here at the computer for a moment, and she started dancin' so I thought I would post a little something. I will post again after my appointment on Tuesday!

Comments:
It's crazy how your belly looks when it goes all lopsided.

Though I would have hated it myself, maybe you should see if your mom or mother in law can stay with you for the first week or two to help you out with the sleep deprivation. You just need to make sure that you sleep when she sleeps. I never did that during the daytime hours, but with your problem you might need to. Remember they can sleep up to 18 hours a day at first. Just don't worry too much about housework for at least a month.
 
I was never able to sleep when the baby slept. My mum came over everyday for 2 weeks with my first two and just the fact that I had nothing to do made me feel pretty good. With my third my partner was here for 7 weeks, so that was great. Not sure what I'll do with this one as I will have 2 home on summer vacation and a 21 month old. Yikes. There will be no sleep whether I want it or not!

Best of luck to you...I think it always works out and hopefully your body will adjust to the fact that baby might mean less sleep!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]