Thursday, July 20, 2006


Ow.


Ok. I am SO ready. NOW.
ugh.

My feet no longer look like my feet. And I no longer have ankles....They have swelled so much that they HURT.



When I was at the Docs the other day, she asked me about the swelling, and I gleefully told her "No swelling!"

That's what I get! pffft.

I have officially reached 'miserable'. Bring ON the CHILDBIRTH.

LOL

( and yes, that is BLUE nail polish.. you know, for the 4th of July! I haven't been able to get to them to take it off. :OP )

Comments:
best thing to do is lay down on your left side... keep those tootsies up and elevated....
 
Girl put your feet up!

I went the entire pregnancy with no swelling and I was soooo proud of myself...then I got payback for being so prideful; after delivery my ankles started to look like tree trunks.
 
You poor thing - god I remember that, and it HURTS! Hang in there...
 
Yes yes I know. I like blue, what can I say? I put it on once a year for 4th of July...

*shrugs*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]