Tuesday, May 02, 2006


Moving along - Week 25


We got the new flooring installed in the babys room today. It looks beeyootiful!!
I also started dragging the furniture out of the boxes. We are gonna put the crib together tomorrow ( I hope )...

I was not crazy about the color of the furniture at first. But now that I see it all together...eek. I love it.

The bedding should all be here by Friday. We still have to paint, and that is right around the corner.

Wow. I am going to be a MOM.

*giggles*

I LOVE feeling her kick. Sometimes she does it so hard that it makes me jump. Especially when she nails my bladder. Oy!

Comments:
Don't make us wait a whole week to hear about your ultrasound tomorrow!! I can't wait to hear how it goes.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]