Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Jenhen wanna cracker?


I have had NO morning sickness at all. Maybe a twinge of nausea here and there, but that is it. Until last night. Holy.Crap.

I started getting a headache just before bed. I had only gotten about 4 hours of sleep the night before, and yesterday I worked most of the day and then cleaned the hell out of my house, did laundry etc. I ended up taking an hour snooze around 7 so that I would be awake to watch 24. I felt like shit. After 24, and some news, I grabbed an ice pack for my head and I hit the hay. I woke up at around 2:30 with an awful tummy ache. I went to the bathroom, then went to get another ice pack, as my head hurt worse now than it did earlier. That is when it hit me and it hit me hard. There was NO way I was going to allow myself to hurl at that point. My head hurt WAY too much. I nibbled on some crackers, I sipped some Ginger Ale. That didn't help. I chowed a few Tums. That kicked the severity of it down a notch or two. Then I had a panic attack. I don't know why, haven't had one in years! I went outside at that point because I felt all closed in. The air was cool and crisp. It was a gorgeous morning (3 am!) and I really just tried to focus on that. A little while later I was ok enough to go back to sleep. I was SO tired.

I slept until about 7:45, when Todd woke me up before he went to work. The headache was gone but the nausea was still there and I really had to struggle not to puke. I waited until Todd left, then I got up. I figured I would just go hurl and hopefully feel better, only I couldn't hurl! My tummy hurt again, so back to the bathroom I went. And then again like 20 minutes later. I wonder if it was something that I ate just not agreeing with me?

I made some scrambled eggs, as my tummy was now growling rather loudly. I had some tea, did some work, then took a 2 hour nap. When I got up, the nausea was slight. I had some yogurt, and more tea (water is making me gag...) did a little more work, then around 3, I took another 2 hour nap. I have been ok since then. Waves of nausea here and there, but nothing like last night or this morning.

I have a Docs appointment tomorrow morning. I pray to the powers that be that I do not feel like I did this morning, cause there is no way I will make it out of this house.

bah. I got cocky I guess, boasting of how I never had morning sickness.



Water made me sick too thats why i never usedto drink it.. thats why i drank powerade so i would be ok and the dr said it was ok... i cant wait to hear from u later today!!!!
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]