Thursday, January 05, 2006


Whoah!


Today has been fun. Not.

I didn't fall asleep last night until after 1 a.m. I woke up around 5:30 when Todd got up to shower for work. I had trouble getting back to sleep, even though I was as tired as tired can be. Finally, somewhere around 7:30, I fell asleep. When I woke up at 11:30, Todd was standing over me. He had come home to get ready for a job interview that he had this afternoon. I went to get out of bed, and when I stood up, my stomach heaved (thank GOD it was empty) and the room started to spin. I do not think I have ever experience dizziness like this. Me no likey at all!!! It was nuts.

I spent the rest of the day in bed, because I could not even sit up with out the room spinning and my stomach doing acrobatics. I napped a bit here and there. All I ate today was a fruit smoothie that I managed to get up and make, and a frozen strawberry fruit popsicle...oh and a package of Ritz peanut butter crackers. I cannot believe how crappy I have felt all day. Wow.

I finally managed to heat up my leftovers from dinner last night, some bbq ribs, broccoli and cheese pasta and peas. Mmmm. I didn't feel like eating but knew I had to eat something. As soon as that was all heated up though, I chowed down.

And now, I cannot stop yawning. I am freaking tired as all hell again. Must.stay.awake. I really want to sleep like a normal person tonight lol.

I am very aware of this baby. I am barely 9 weeks along, but I am aware of it in there. I can feel it. It feels like it does when my bladder starts to fill up. I can feel it, in there. I am not sure how to say it, how to describe it, without sounding like an idiot. LOL.

I was just thinking the other day about how I haven't really felt pregnant, except for being tired. I HAD to open my mouth eh? Haha. Ah..I am not complaining really. It took a long time to get here, so I will take whatever comes.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]