Thursday, January 05, 2006


Whoah!


Today has been fun. Not.

I didn't fall asleep last night until after 1 a.m. I woke up around 5:30 when Todd got up to shower for work. I had trouble getting back to sleep, even though I was as tired as tired can be. Finally, somewhere around 7:30, I fell asleep. When I woke up at 11:30, Todd was standing over me. He had come home to get ready for a job interview that he had this afternoon. I went to get out of bed, and when I stood up, my stomach heaved (thank GOD it was empty) and the room started to spin. I do not think I have ever experience dizziness like this. Me no likey at all!!! It was nuts.

I spent the rest of the day in bed, because I could not even sit up with out the room spinning and my stomach doing acrobatics. I napped a bit here and there. All I ate today was a fruit smoothie that I managed to get up and make, and a frozen strawberry fruit popsicle...oh and a package of Ritz peanut butter crackers. I cannot believe how crappy I have felt all day. Wow.

I finally managed to heat up my leftovers from dinner last night, some bbq ribs, broccoli and cheese pasta and peas. Mmmm. I didn't feel like eating but knew I had to eat something. As soon as that was all heated up though, I chowed down.

And now, I cannot stop yawning. I am freaking tired as all hell again. Must.stay.awake. I really want to sleep like a normal person tonight lol.

I am very aware of this baby. I am barely 9 weeks along, but I am aware of it in there. I can feel it. It feels like it does when my bladder starts to fill up. I can feel it, in there. I am not sure how to say it, how to describe it, without sounding like an idiot. LOL.

I was just thinking the other day about how I haven't really felt pregnant, except for being tired. I HAD to open my mouth eh? Haha. Ah..I am not complaining really. It took a long time to get here, so I will take whatever comes.

Comments:
I remember having sleeping problems as well, i think its not only all the chemicals going awall in your body, but also your excited, even if it's only subconsciuosly at that moment, your brain keeps you awake, always on the go. It sucks. It helps to read late at night (preferably something boring) or leave soft music on. I think that distracts the mind from all those crazy thougths that keep you up. You're gonna need a body pillow soon! lol.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]