Wednesday, December 21, 2005


Thanks!!


Thanks so much guys for the comments and emails.
We are so excited. We spent some time tonight reading about where we are at developmentally. It is just amazing.

Our estimated due date is August 14th, 2006.

I was telling my Mom earlier that I didn't know that the ultrasound would be vaginal...I am so glad that we didn't have sex this morning. Hah. Ok, gross and TMI.

(knocks on wood..HARD) No sickies yet. (knocks on wood, HARD, again just for good measure) I am amazed at my boobs. They hurt like a sumbitch..I am so..aware of them. I like the fullness of them. My Mom and my Gramma have sorta big boobs. I don't know why I got shortchanged in that department. So I am gonna enjoy this a bit LOL.

Oh, and I am just really tired. So with that I am off to bed. Thanks again. :O)

Comments:
yay!! hurrah!! congrats so much, i can't belive i have been so busy i've missed this news! yippee!

and, girlfriend, babies ARE miracles, but august babies make you work for the miracle!! let me know when you need a sympathetic ear in july....

and congrats again!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]